Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: April 7, 2021
Thank you for shopping at Vélo Ibike.
If for any reason You are not completely satisfied with a purchase, We will
invite you to consult our policy on returns and refunds. This policy of
Return and Refund Policy was created using [Return and Refund Policy
The following conditions apply to all products that You have purchased with
Interpretation and definitions
Words beginning with a capital letter have meanings defined in the
following conditions. The following definitions should have the same
meanings regardless of whether they appear in the singular or in the plural.
For the purposes of this return and refund policy:
* "The Company" (referred to as "Company", "We" or "Our" in this
disclaimer) refers to Vélo Ibike, 2101, rue Rachel E, Montreal, QC
* "Goods" refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
* "Orders" means a request by You to purchase goods from Us.
* "Service" refers to the website.
* The "website" refers to Vélo Ibike, accessible from
* "You" means the person, company or other legal entity in whose name this
person accesses or uses the Service, as applicable.
Your Order cancellation rights
You have the right to cancel your Order within 7 days without necessary justification.
The deadline for canceling an Order is 7 days from the date You
have received the goods or to which a third party designated by you, other than
the carrier, takes possession of the delivered product.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, You must inform Us of your
decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform Us of your decision:
* By email: [email protected]
We will refund You within 14 days of the date We receive
Returned goods. We will use the same payment method as the one used
for your Order, at no additional cost.
In order for the goods to be eligible for a return, please ensure that:
* The goods were purchased within the last 7 days;
* The goods are in the original packaging;
* The goods have not been used and are in their original condition.
The following goods cannot be returned:
* Goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized;
* Goods which, depending on their nature, are not suitable for
returned, deteriorate quickly or when the expiration date has been reached;
* Goods which are not suitable for return for health reasons
or hygiene and which have been unsealed after delivery;
* Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed
with other articles.
We reserve the right to refuse the return of any merchandise that does not meet
the conditions listed above, at Our sole discretion.
Only products at regular price can be refunded. Unfortunately, the
products on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply
to You if it is not authorized by applicable law.
Return of goods
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the goods to Us. You
Must send the goods to the following address:
2101, rue Rachel E, Montreal, QC H2H 1R1.
We cannot be held responsible for any goods damaged or lost during
Therefore, we recommend a courier service that includes insurance and tracking.
We will not be able to issue a refund without actual receipt of the goods or
without proof of receipt of delivery of the return of goods.
If the goods were identified as a gift during purchase and you have
then shipped directly, you will receive a credit for the value of your
return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be sent to you by the
post. If the goods were not identified as a gift during the purchase, or
if the Order was sent to the donor with the intention of transmitting it to you subsequently,
We will send the refund to the donor.
Where do we ship to?
* We ship everywhere in Canada
* We ship with the assistance of Canada Post and Purolator.
* Shipping Costs are calculated at check-out.
* Curbside and in-store pickup available, just choose the mode when confirming the transaction.
If you have any questions about our return and refund policy, We invite You to Contact Us:
* By email: [email protected]